RomanD

FUJI DX100 INK ERROR

Hi Everyone sorry for my bad english, i have error INK TUBE end of life on my Fujifilm Frontier S DX100, the printer is blocked and cannot print, i call the fujifilm service office and they need almost 10-14 for give me back the printer repaired, this means my job will blocked for 15 days and i will lose a lot of money!!! Are there any solutions? i know it's the same printer of EPSON D700, i can send to Epson service (near my shop) and they can fix that problem? Or there is any other solution? Thanks a lot 

Hello. You can fix this problem yourself and it will take about 5 minutes. You just need reset tube time life counter. To do it need service software. 

Yes, Fuji DX-100 and Epson SL-D700 are the same, but on them installed different software. There are service software for DX-100 and service for Epson SL-D700.

I have both service software ( for Fuji and Epson ) . Write private message, if want to get it.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:00 PM, RomanD said:

Hi Everyone sorry for my bad english, i have error INK TUBE end of life on my Fujifilm Frontier S DX100, the printer is blocked and cannot print, i call the fujifilm service office and they need almost 10-14 for give me back the printer repaired, this means my job will blocked for 15 days and i will lose a lot of money!!! Are there any solutions? i know it's the same printer of EPSON D700, i can send to Epson service (near my shop) and they can fix that problem? Or there is any other solution? Thanks a lot 

did you manage to fix the issue ?

4 hours ago, mustang7810kl said:

did you manage to fix the issue ?

i had buy new printer and send that one with error to the service, i've found here someone that can sell the service software for unlock the "ink tube error" but with the same amount of money the service unlocks the error and change the old tube with a brand new. Do you have the same issue?

On 1/9/2019 at 9:20, Minilab service said:

Hola. Puede solucionar este problema usted mismo y le llevará unos 5 minutos. Solo necesita restablecer el contador de vida útil del tubo. Para hacerlo necesita un software de servicio. 

Sí, Fuji DX-100 y Epson SL-D700 son iguales, pero en ellos se instaló un software diferente. Hay software de servicio para DX-100 y servicio para Epson SL-D700.

Tengo ambos software de servicio (para Fuji y Epson). Escribe un mensaje privado, si quieres recibirlo.

I get this problem on my fujifilm DX100

Start the [Maintenance tool], select [Head Maintenance], and perform [Diagnostic Cleaning]. Contact your service representative if the error persists.
When operations are completed, close [Maintenance Tool].

W-2302

could you help me?

2 hours ago, pc_System said:

just try to go to Maintanance Tool then click on "Operation Condition Settings" then click "periodi nozzle check" then click on OFF then SET. The error should disappear and you can come back to print. (always check if the prints are ok and don't have lines).

W-2302 error means AID current leak error . Can be broken AID unit ( auto ink detection unit  ) ,  or main board. Check the connection between the AID Unit and the AID cap and also check its conduction, perform the head cleaning, check if there is any foreign object in the AID cap, check if there is any foreign object attached on the print head, check the status of the mechanism conducting and insulating state AID Unit. Replace the AID Unit if the problem is not solved.

El 9/6/2020 a las 19:37, el servicio de Minilab dijo:

¿Está seguro de que escribió el número de error correcto? Es solo un número, o es con letra (E, I o W).

Alguien podría ayudarme con este error, muchas gracias

error 1495.png

1495 means ink leak error. IES (Ink End Sensor) detects the ink leak. On most cases on DX-100 ( SL-D700 ) this cause bad cartridge holder. It is typical older printer problem. Latter Epson upgraded cartridge holder and they shouldn't have leakage. 
Look where you have ink leakage and if possible stop this leakage. If need - replace faulty part. In most cases it is cartridge holder, but can be some other.