Hi, 

i Need Drivers for the NORITSU IP-64. Is it working under WIN 10? If not, i can install another os. 
Where can i download a Driver? I will not use the Kiosk Software, so i have to install the Driver.
please help me. 
Thank you.
Torsten

Are we owe you something and have to send files? You got replay here and know that driver for Windows 10 doesn't exist.

Driver you have to ask your equipment supplier. If they supplied printer should give driver also

Printer is old and nowadays can find many better thermal sublimation printers. If wanna to use it printer driver and manuals are here.

https://files.fm/down.php?i=qw4rk8ue

You've wrote at Thursday, that you send it, because that i've written. At this moment i have Win7 at the computer. If it not work, i can install Win XP.
Thank you very much! This machine is for a few passport photos in a small shop of a good friend. She will make this since about 40 years and she is old and in 3 to 5 years she will close this shop forever. I's not worth buying a new device.

Thank for your help.