Bennyk

I have got a dks1710 minilab

I have got a dks1710 minilab, the circulation pumps are not turning, i have replaced the tank board the problem still not resolved. which means the problem was not the tank board. Now what can be the problem? 

From what Benny has told me on the phone. Everything is working, tank are coming up to temp, prints are coming through the machine. When the any of the pumps are activated manually or automatically there is no response. I have not been to see the machine yet but this has me at a loss, base in mind I haven’t touched a machine in 10yrs. 

I didn't know you could actuate the circulation pumps manually. We're talking about the circulation pumps and not the replenishment pumps. Correct?

Benny,  I am talking about replenishment pumps, the machine is working pictures are good, there is no signal to turn the pumps on. Eight relays are not showing red  lights on to send message to pumps to tell them pump 20 times or 40 times. And there is power on pumps but no signal to communicate with pumps.

The first for relays works, they are for the heaters and agitating pumps

please help