Hello, I am a Fujifilm printing machine user from Indonesia. I have a problem with an FMPC computer connected to the FRONTIER 570 machine. The computer is always blue screen so that it interferes with the photo printing process.
Another problem is when the blue screen FMPC computer, the server and the computer connected to the Frontier LP5000 machine also join the blue screen. I am here using 2 machines, which are:
- frontier 570
- frontier LP 5000DM
I use Windows XP SP3 on an FMPC computer, I also share data using a mapped drive.

Please help me, this blue screen is driving me crazy, I have done various ways ranging from replacing the hard drive, to replacing the motherboard.
please 😭

On 11/2/2019 at 3:46 AM, Tjoa Foto Slawi said:

Hello, I am a Fujifilm printing machine user from Indonesia. I have a problem with an FMPC computer connected to the FRONTIER 570 machine. The computer is always blue screen so that it interferes with the photo printing process.
Another problem is when the blue screen FMPC computer, the server and the computer connected to the Frontier LP5000 machine also join the blue screen. I am here using 2 machines, which are:
- frontier 570
- frontier LP 5000DM
I use Windows XP SP3 on an FMPC computer, I also share data using a mapped drive.

Please help me, this blue screen is driving me crazy, I have done various ways ranging from replacing the hard drive, to replacing the motherboard.
please 😭

What is the BSOD error code?

hello I apologize for the late intervention you use which brand of computers?  in if you still need to fix the FMPC blue screen problem do this is my WhatsApp number +237651761596