Sign in to follow this  
eyla0312

Software Kodak Picture Kiosk

g3c.png.307fccd730271e20b2f342862ef3019f.png                                       IMG-20190130-WA0007.thumb.jpg.137f855e9fa8f8e71ccc74d7c7ff7467.jpg

Software KPK 8.0 sp1 and KPK+ 6.0 (wide screen)

The version includes:

- Download link of the kodak software version (ISO Files) and drivers (depending on the model of your kiosk), located in the cloud Dropbox, Onedrive and Googgle Drive.

- Step by step manual to install and configure the kodak software.

- Remote help service during the entire installation and configuration process of kodak software.

- With your purchase you can repair how many kiosks Kodak owns, without depending on the technicians.

The software is configured so that it can be installed on any PC (even if it is not a kodak kiosk) and all functions work 100%.

For your purchase before December 31, 2019 you get a discount of 30% of the total price of the service.

Have your kodak kiosk produce all the time. Make a kodak kiosk with any PC.

Regards

3-1.png

3-2.png

On 12/15/2019 at 6:46 AM, haverhillphoto said:

What is the current price and software also works on Apex? Kiosks are g4x, g4xe. Personal use at home. USD

Thanks,

George

I am interested

. My e-mail fotograf.ps@gmail.com

On 12/15/2019 at 1:46 AM, haverhillphoto said:

What is the current price and software also works on Apex? Kiosks are g4x, g4xe. Personal use at home. USD

Thanks,

George

Please send email yo servicios.tecnomatica@gmail.com

Thx

I have a Kodak G4 with a network problem, I contacted the minilabhelp  for technical assistance, problem solved, great service fast reliable, would definitely recommend this website for help with any Kodak or minilab issues.