Sign in to follow this  
IvanPeralta

ayuda: salen fotos blancas al revelar en un minilab R2

Buen dia señores, pido su ayuda urgente, en un minilab konica R2 SUPER 700 al revelar las fotos salen completamente blancas, no me da ningun error, hemos modificado los valores en el master channel y nada, no le hace casi nada, y ni siquiera hay como calibrar la maquina nuevamente porque las pruebas salen muy pero muy blancas, no se si me pueden ayudar o sugerir que hacer, no se como saber si el cabezal (SEAD)  del minilab es el malo ya que no sale ningun error,   o que pùedo revisar. De antemano gracias por toda su ayuda.

Atentamente: Ivan

r2003.jpg

Good morning gentlemen, I ask for your urgent help, in a minilab konica R2 SUPER 700 when revealing the photos come out completely white, it gives me no error, we have modified the values in the master channel and nothing, it does almost nothing, and even There is how to calibrate the machine again because the tests come out very, very white, I don't know if they can help me or suggest what to do, I don't know how to know if the head (SEAD) of the minilab is bad since there is no error, or that I can check. Thanks in advance for all your help.

r2003.jpg

6 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Do not understand your language. This is international forum, so write in English. You should respect other forum members, if want to get answers to your questions.

Good morning gentlemen, I ask for your urgent help, in a minilab konica R2 SUPER 700 when revealing the photos come out completely white, it gives me no error, we have modified the values in the master channel and nothing, it does almost nothing, and even There is how to calibrate the machine again because the tests come out very, very white, I don't know if they can help me or suggest what to do, I don't know how to know if the head (SEAD) of the minilab is bad since there is no error, or that I can check. Thanks in advance for all your help.

r2003.jpg

You have to find what is wrong - printer, or processor. First check chemicals. Run through processor fogged paper and make sure that it is absolutely black. 

If chemicals are good only then can search what is wrong with printer. Do you have image file for printer computer ( with Linux ) ? If have - easy can recover HD.