Sign in to follow this  
jldn22

Kodak Q-60 R1 target data file

Im trying to get hold of the Kodak Q-60 R1 target data file for calibrating a flatbed to EZ Controller - Does anyone have the data file they can send me? ( file Cie_tag.txt ) Or even beter have the actual printed target for sale too?

If want to buy need Noritsu part numbers I090199-00, Z809658-01 ( data file on floppy ) , or Z811188-01 ( data on CD ) . Also can be Kodak Cat # 190 7914 , but should be picture with file. Kodak ftp long time is down, so file can't be downloaded there. I have files, but they are individual ( for exact photo ) . If to use them scanner will be registered, but calibrated not correctly. 

Can buy from Noritsu, or some online shop. For example see it here :

https://miamidigitalinc.com/product/noritsu-z811188-01/

Edited by Minilab service

You can find Cie_tag.txt in your C:\Noritsukoki\Common\FBScanSetup\Data\Pf\Scn_Dir\ directory, the calibration routine will expect this file to be present in your c:\ root directory.

If you don't have the original target, get some other it8.7 target (coloraid.de has them reasonably priced) and transfer the calibration data (XYZ columns) from that target data file to cie_tag.txt. Take special care to transfer the correct values for "skin" patches (placed in 20-22 indices of I-L lines on Kodak targets - sadly those are placed in other locations on coloraid targets).