Studio01

DKS 1750 bad centered photos after change magazine

I still own a DKS 1750 machine, now is 7 years old, and as a photographer in my photoshop I've been technically caring about this minilab as I can.

For the moment, happy and with good results but...

There's a problem I have and I don't know if there's any solution and I don't know who to ask for a solution.

I print thousands of photos, most of the times without issues, but sometimes after printing with double magazine some photos at

10x15cm and I change to single magazine to print lustre photos or to made an 30x40cm photo something gets bad adjusted and

I get ALL prints not centered, with a 1 or 2 cm withe border on one side (usually on the wall side). 

Then I restart the DKS software application (not the PC) and all goes fine again.

I've cleaned all the rollers, sensors and all that I think is related to.

I am not a technician and I don't want (trying to solve something)  to spoil everything.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Can i to have your number , i have used also fuji frontier 350 ,now i have buyed a New machine dks 1710. M'y WhatsApp is +243993434634 , my mail : juniormuzang@hotmail.fr

IMG-20200130-WA0001.jpeg