developer

Difference between S and MS Frontier software

I have a SP500 running on an XP virtual machine using the S2 software, but lately have been considering upgrading to the MS software (MS1 + MS11), but I'm unsure what the differences are, other than MS running on Windows 7. Are there any advantages to the new software? Are there any improvements to scan quality or functionality?

S2 is one software name. Whole packet has name FE ( S1, S2, S3...) . MS packet consists of main software ( MS01 ) and optional modules - MS ( MS11, MS12... ) and MSP ( MSP46, MSP48, MSP80... ) .
MS01 has different working interface. By default scans pictures in .tif and on software can convert to other formats ( .jpg , .bmp ) . Scanning quality depends on scanner - not on software. MS01 version 4.2 can install on W7 ( MS11 should be for W7 also ) .

HI, IS THAT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SOFTWARES  FE & MS01 , IF NOT PLEASE COULD YOU RESPOND TO ME WITH MORE DETAILS,

AS WE ARE INTERESTED IN UPGRADING SOFTWARE AS OUR PC'S AND FE SOFTWARE ARE BECOMING TROUBLESOME, 

WE COULD UPGRADE IF NECESSARY  OR MAYBE LOAD FROM SCRATCH OUR COPY OF THE FE SOFTWARE ON TWO FRESH PC'S.

KIND REGARDS

NOORI

In my own experience, MS01 is the best Fuji printing software I have ever liked. Of course (for me again) this appreciation is valid only if you hardly print Variety; this option is too long for an operator to process.

For the rest, MS01 printing interface gives the operator the ability to manipulate photos however he likes. You can even navigate in between printing pages and readjust some corrections before you confirm the order. I have even been told there is a version for Win10 x64!

Although image quality has been enhanced with MS01 software, I still used Fe Software for its quickness in variety process, since more than 85% of our customers order in variety.