Sign in to follow this  
surviving

MS01 4.2 and MS01R 10

hello all please is there a difference between the installation of the 4.2 and the MS01R 10 

i followed the whole installation manual but in the final the startup does not launch  all the applications did i forget something?thank's

It is different instillation for version with R and without it. Version 10 instillation is different than 4.2. Read MS01 10.0R pre-instillation manual,  instillation manual and follow them. Manuals should be with software. Ask your software supplier to give manuals and give support to install. If they gave software they should help to install and answer your questions. Have to say that versions 4.2, 4.2R, 10.0 and 10.0R perfectly work with Fuji 570. I tested all versions and they perfectly work there.

Thank s minilab service I have the manual I follow all the procedure and presettingon windows 10 pro N installed the framework finally when I launch the software it miss some app it does not launch all I attached a picture

1.jpg

You can't connect to server. Status should be "connected" and dot should be green. The reason - computer was not prepared correctly. Ask your software supplier and he explain how to do it. The same had one my customer. I wrote him how do all step by step, he followed and all installed correctly. Dot was green and he could print. 

minilab service it's not worth pretending to help if you send me to my supplier if I could have my supplier I'm not here. this forum we should call it minilabmoney because here we are looking for more potential buyers than helping each other between communities it gives me disgust to think about it

Edited by surviving

1 hour ago, surviving said:

minilab service it's not worth pretending to help if you send me to my supplier if I could have my supplier I'm not here. this forum we should call it minilabmoney because here we are looking for more potential buyers than helping each other between communities it gives me disgust to think about it

The thing is "surviving" it seems 99% of your posts are asking for help, how much help have you personally given to people on this forum?

It's about balance, unfortunately there are a lot of people on here who take and give nothing back. Most don't even come back to say thank you after their problem has been resolved by the free advice given.

Do you work for free or do you charge your customers for the work you do?

Edited by Dave S

38 minutes ago, surviving said:

By the way when you say 99% did see all my interventions

I glanced through the posts you have made, most were asking for help.

Lets say 90% if it makes you feel better!

You didn't comment on my last question. Do you work for free or do you charge your customers for the work you do?

25 minutes ago, surviving said:

I suppose that you want me to pay for your answer? Right so no problème change the name and do a scale and prices for each response you do

I didn't say that.

I have never charged anyone on here for my advice and don't intend to start.
I have not made any profit from this forum.
I have given out far more than I have ever got back, have a look through my posts, it's all there.

What I object to is people demanding help and getting all annoyed when they don't get given instant free help.

I suspect you are not an end user but a service engineer who is getting their advice for free on here, then you are charging your customers for the work.
This is not fair, this forum was setup to help end uses with their own equipment.

I've gained most of my knowledge by myself, by doing my own fault finding, and reading the manuals.

Like I said it's all about give and take, some people just want to take take take.

1 hour ago, surviving said:

It s not fair to say that I am charging peoples so I am not engineer if that make u feel better. Let s stop that here I don't want to talk about 

Business ethics

Your posts tell a very different story. You have asked questions about many different models of Fuji printer and various Fuji scanners, the questions are far beyond what a typical machine owner would get involved with.

Of course you don't want to talk about "Business ethics" I wonder why!

7 minutes ago, surviving said:

If you wonder let's talk about I am ready to answer and I wonder too

Well you were the one who said "I don't want to talk about Business ethics"

Only you can know why you said that.

Look messages on your profile. There can see how many times I answered to your questions and did it free of charge. If you think that I did bad in the future I can ignore your messages.
Can you show me any message where you helped me? I do not see them.

Here I answered your question.Your server doesn't work, because computer pre-instillation settings did not correctly. I'm not ready to write step by step instillation manual for you. Yes, I wrote step by step  instructions for other this forum members and sometimes installed all online, but I not liable to do it for everyone.

Thank forum members for support. Hope everyone see who did more this forum and can decide who is right.