goldsea

ISO FP232B pumps

Hi, I’m looking for a recirculation pump for the Fp232b processor. Specifically the bleach pump. Black plastic that goes around the magnet. Let me know if you have one I can buy. Based in U.K. thanks

HI All,

Also looking for a FP232B replacement circulation pump.

Part number 133G03125 ( 133G03125S 133G03125T )

If anyone knows of any around the world please let me know. 

Located in Australia

thanks!!

133G03125 ( 133G03125S 133G03125T ) - old magnetic pump. Can't get it from Iwaki. Pump is made by Otomo manufactory co ltd ( pump model - JU ) and this company doesn't exist.  Pump has rotating magnet and few elements ( for each chemical ) . Common fault - broken plastic and leakage. Sometimes element doesn't rotate, but this fault rare.
Pump can get from disassembled old film processors. Sometimes is possible to find new pump elements and replace on your pump unit. In Australia can ask James ( from Sidney ) . Maybe they have some film processor disassembled. If he has not - write to "goldsea". He wrote that "got hold of one now" . If he got whole pump unit then you can get working pump element.

FP-232 pump.jpg

Edited by Minilab service

Thank you, 

I wonder if the problem is fixable on our current pump? No leaking or cracked plastic, just weak circulation to N1 most importantly. Our Fuji tech told us to find a replacement but it seems almost impossible.

Maybe we could add a new pump like the green one for n3?

Similar pumps used on Fuji FP230 film processor and Fuji FA-COMPACT paper processors ( PP400B, PP401B, PP540B, PP541B and similar ) . On film processor used different size pumps. On picture - pump from FP232B . This picture is from Ebay, but pump already sold.

If no leakage you can fix your pump. Turn on film processor and look in which tank circulation is the best. Then drain all working tanks and remove pump. Wash and clean working tanks and pipes. Then disassemble pump and wash all elements. Element, which had the best circulation put to N1 position. Worse elements can use on STB. After pipe and pump elements washing all tank circulation should be better.

Yes, you can use some other pump on N1. Just look liquid current direction. It should be the same, as with old pump. To change liquid current direction need change pump input with output. Pump power should be enough for your working tank. On pumps you can see pump capacity ( l/min ) . 
To control original pump used D2W203 series SSR ( SSR12 on PWA32 board ) . It has working current about 3 A. SSR power should be enough to connect second pump, which usually is about 0.2A. Pump should be 100 V a.c.
If you want connect many pumps then to original pump wires need connect non-latching relay with 100 - 120 V a.c coil. Then pumps should be connected through this relay. Also need to use some additional fuse.