Sign in to follow this  
Gerbertp

mensaje 5912-0000 predetermined process amount was exceeded

Tengo esa falla en un noritsu 3501 con sistema CP 49.  message 05912-0000 Predetermined process amount was exceeded. 

Por favor si me pueden ayudar al respecto. Cual seria el procedimiento a  seguir.

Muy agradecido.

Gerbert

10 hours ago, Gerbertp said:

Please did not know that it was disrespectful to write in Spanish, just like you have to respect my language.

Thanks.

English is considered an international language, Spanish is not. To get the best chance of a reply it is better for you to write in English.

Unless of course you want to restrict your replies to only Spanish speaking people!!

Hello Gerbertp.

If we all write in own languages it wouldn't be forum, but some mess. Do not think, that you understand something, if my messages where in Lithuanian, other messages in Chinese, third in Bengali and many other languages. As far as I know there are more than 7000 languages in the world. 

No problem, if you do not understand English. Go to Google translate, write text and paste translated text here. Why we should do it instead you? To read your messages I have copy text, open Google translate, find out which language you wrote, paste there, wait translation and only then read it. I think if you want to get help you have translate your message yourself.

If you have message 05912-0000 then something wrong with your CD replenishment. 05912-0000 means predetermined process amount was exceeded. Your minilab printed photo to have empty replenishment tank, but chemicals remain there. Check replenishment rates on processor setting menu. Pay attention - rates for CP-49E, CP-49HV and CP-49LR are different. Also check and calibrate and replenishment pumps. Maybe CD pump doesn't work properly.  After that go to service mode ( password 2260 ) , install new cartridge and make initial replenishment procedure. After that error disappear and you can print.