nibalakos

Frontier DX100

Try to change all the inks cartridge and recovery tank, all new and original fujifilm. Do a piece of paper with Photoshop with shades of Blue/Cyan then print it around 50 times 13x18. Try 4-5 times normal cleaning and then 1 or 2 power cleaning. If this doens't fix the issue you must change the PH. I higly recomend to use only original fuji cartridges, not originals damage the PH (i used before and i had clogged daily, with originals not).

Stop doing PH clean, it will destroyed your PH, that's not clogg, that's air trap inside ink line,  clean the dumping pad with windex until the pad become white, turn off the printer, and let the PH rest over the pad for overnight...Amonia from the Windex will do the job..i learnt my lesson very expensive way, deep cleaning on Fuji dx100 will destroy the PH because they are manufacture with a cheap way.

Edited by purnomosetiawan

If one or two colors are missing (partially or entirely) and can not be recovered after 1-2 normal cleaning cycles - it is almost certain the capping unit fault.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Epson-SureLab-SL-D700-Ink-Pump-Assembly-Fujifilm-DX100-Cap-Station-/282664692284

Changing PH without changing caping unit is waste of money.

Replacing PH is relevantly easy, replacing Caping unit require certain skills and knowledge.

They are several revisions of the PH trough the Years, last versions should last about 120K 4R prints ...  if you are lucky enough.

Edited by hivanov