mikeyato

Will DNP DS620 work with EZ Controller?

No, even the latest Ez controller version 7 supports only DNP DS40 and DS80. If to look EZ controller files there see folders with files and profiles for DS40 and DS80. Other models are not there. Maybe if to add .dat files ( file with papers ) and folders with profiles other DNP printers could be registered. Not sure about that. All depends software has other limits, or not.
On EZ controller see folder with OKI C9850 files. It is multi-function printer. No any information about this model printer, scanner ( or both ) support by EZ controller, but if files are there maybe something is supported.

41 minutes ago, Minilab service said:

No, even the latest Ez controller version 7 supports only DNP DS40 and DS80. If to look EZ controller files there see folders with files and profiles for DS40 and DS80. Other models are not there. Maybe if to add .dat files ( file with papers ) and folders with profiles other DNP printers could be registered. Not sure about that. All depends software has other limits, or not.
On EZ controller see folder with OKI C9850 files. It is multi-function printer. No any information about this model printer, scanner ( or both ) support by EZ controller, but if files are there maybe something is supported.

Thank you Minilab Service. I found the DS40.dat and DS80.dat files in another folder called Translation (instead of OKI C9850) will it still support these two printers?

Was told the DS40 will be discontinued, and I am hoping Noritsu would support the newer DS620 or if there is away to make it work.

Even on latest EZ controller version 7 not added new DNP printers.
DS40.dat and DS80.dat are inside folder called "Translation". Folder "OKI C9850(PS)" is on different position. I just wrote that EZ controller has some folder for OKI C9850, but on EZ controller manuals no information about it.
DS40.dat and DS80.dat are files with paper formats. Maybe if to add .dat file called DS620 and create folder named DS620 ( with profile inside it ) maybe then printer can be registered on EZ controller ( if no some other software limits ) .
Other possibility to force Windows device manager to see different printer as DS40, or DS80. To do it need to modify driver files. Not sure this way can work, or not.
To make experiments need to have two printers ( one which can work and other which can't ) . Only then can make experiments. I have not these printers.