Sign in to follow this  
Crofton

Some questions about the T15SM

I was looking into purchasing this machine for my business but am unsure about a few things. The main being am I still able to source the chemicals required for the machine? I was told be somebody else that they are unavailable? I had thought I could use standard C41 chemicals, wasn't aware of the difference between SM an RA.

14 hours ago, davidlam said:

C-41 SM had been discontinued long time ago by Kodak.  c-41 chemicals standard are still available

So will I be able to operate the machine on the standard C-41 chemicals?

Need convert to standard replenishment system ( add replenishment tanks, sensors, change wiring, specification and etc ) . The same with J ( Ecojet film processors - replenishment using tablets ) .
The best is to buy film processor with standard replenishment . or replenishment from Fuji cartridges ( F specification ) . There can be used compatible cartridges and all companies make them.

23 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Need convert to standard replenishment system ( add replenishment tanks, sensors, change wiring, specification and etc ) . The same with J ( Ecojet film processors - replenishment using tablets ) .
The best is to buy film processor with standard replenishment . or replenishment from Fuji cartridges ( F specification ) . There can be used compatible cartridges and all companies make them.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to purchase an RA machine instead. I have lots of Kodak and Champion C41 chemicals so that would be best for me.

You can easily convert T15sm to RA chemicals. No investment required. Only a few hours for removing some parts and add a few "home made" jumps. I have experienced that and would give you more information with pleasure.

Where did you find T15SM for sell?

4 hours ago, PAULOLAS said:

You can easily convert T15sm to RA chemicals. No investment required. Only a few hours for removing some parts and add a few "home made" jumps. I have experienced that and would give you more information with pleasure.

Where did you find T15SM for sell?

Please share your information on here, that is what this forum is for.

I'm getting a little fed up with the endless posts of "I'll private message you the information" It makes this forum kind of useless otherwise.