darude108

Share fujitsu dx100 on network

Hello, I have been trying for days to share the fujitsu DX100 printer on my network.

Currently I have it connected via usb on a Windows 10 computer, I have shared it and added it to another PC on the network, but it is impossible to print.

I have searched if there is any print server for this fuji dx100 but I can't find anything.

Could someone tell me how I can do it?

Thank you.

Probably it is some problem with network settings. Use static IP on both computers, run ping both sides, enable file sharing, change firewall and other security settings. Try access from one computer shared folder on other and change files there. When you can do it then probably can add printer. Files will be printed directly on printer ( using print driver ) and not registered on MS01.

If you want print through MS01 software then on other computer should be installed Fuji print driver ( MS12 software ) . Then printed files will be transferred to MS01 server and printed using it.

Thanks for the answer .
Hello again, regarding the network everything is ok, I even have other printers installed.

The problem occurs only with the fuji dx100, I have seen that the original driver installs 2 printers on the server machine: 
Fuji dx100 and fuji dx100 ex .... it can only be printed by the fuji dx100ex.

Since I do not have the MS01 - 12 software --- I have thought about solving it with an application that prints automatically through a hotfolder.
I would share the folder on the server, and put the images in the folder, and it is in charge of automatically printing the content

Can you recommend any solution compatible with Fuji DX100 from hotfolder?

Thank you

C_Server.PNG

C_Server2.PNG

C_client.PNG

C_client2.PNG

C_client3.PNG

On latest print driver ( version 4.5.0 ) see two printers - FUJIFILM DX100 and FUJIFILM DX100 EX . To print, add new print sizes and maintenance need select FUJIFILM DX100 EX.
Yes, it is possible to use hotfolder. It is MS13. Also can use print driver ( MS12 ) . Then pictures will be transferred to MS01 server and printed from there.
MS13 should be installed on two computers ( external computer and computer with MS01 server ) . MS13 instillation on these computers is different.
If to use print driver ( MS12 ) then it should be installed on external computer. Then can print from any software ( for example Photoshop, Irfanview and many other ) .

Hello, I have been looking for the software that you tell me about MS12 - MS13, but I did not find anything that helps me understand and buy such software.

It could have another name.

Could you install other software that is easier for me to get?

Thank you

MS12 and MS13 are Fuji software optional modules. They can work with MS01 server. MS12 is called Printer Driver Software and MS13 - LAN Spool Software ( hotfolder ) .

What is your MS01 version? Can be version 3.1 and earlier ( installed on XP ) , version 4.0 and 4.2 ( installed on W7 32 bit ) and MS01 version 10.0 ( installed on W10 64 bit ) .