Sign in to follow this  
Thiago Souza

Ez Controller Installation Manual

Which EZ controller version do you have and on which Windows want to install it? I have EZ controller installation manuals ( for XP - Vista - W7 and W8 - W10 ) , but never read them. Nothing complicated there. 

New EZ controllers ( 6.70 - 7.00 ) has interface, which pre-checking computer settings and correct if necessary. To use EZ Controller, it is necessary to install EZ Controller and some other software. And it also requires some configurations of a personal computer. These requirements are performed automatically during EZ controller  installation.

Edited by Minilab service

Tecnor, i want to know how to instal the Ez Controller properly, because i have some CDs, with Profile Data, System Program Kits, Part lists, etc. Besides that, it has a "pedrive" that has to be inserted during the installation, but i dont know when exactly. 

Hello. Version 6.10 is first version which can work on W8. For W10 - version 6.60 and latter ( the latest - 7.00 ) . Anyway Ez controller 6.50 ( last version for W8 ) works on W10. Do not know version 6.10 works on W10, or not. Never tested it.

First need to install Ez controller. Then need to install system software for printers and scanners, which you going connect. System software version should be high enough to work on your Windows. Version depends on printer.

When connected printer need to install profile data. Only new profile data version has new papers ( for example version 4.80 ) .

On EZ controller can be installed many optional modules ( multiframe, red eye, digital masking, tone curve correction and many other ) .

Here is not pedrive, but dongle to run EZ controller. During instillation you see message to insert it. Really do not need this dongle for instillation. Need it to run EZ controller. Can insert, when instillation finished ( before restart ) . No problem, if will not insert - can do it latter. Dongle should be connected, when you start EZ controller and working with it.

Tell, what you going to install. If need more information about Ez controller, system software, adjustments and many other - write private message. If you need using Teamviewer I can help to install and adjust everything.

Thank you Minilab Service, i just have the software installed, but i would like to learn how to install it if necessary. Thank you for explanation.

Just one more question, when i insert the CD.. for example..the profile data, it installs automatically? Or exists a specific procedure?

It is very strange - software installed, all work and you do not know what for is USB dongle. Ez controller wouldn't start without it.

To install something need run setup. If installed system software then need to restart. If installed optional modules, or profile data then do not need to restart. When installing optional modules then during instillation need to enter software key ( it is on box ) .