Compleetinbeeld

Fuji Frontier-S DX100 Epson D700 Printhead

Hello,

The ever returning problem of these printers, printhead. Till now I returned the printers to repair, but I am running out of money. Now have 2 unemployed DX100's 1 working and a working DE100.

I am considering to change the printhead by myself. Contacted Fujifilm, but need to have a study by them and buy service manual and service utility, but they won't accept "outsiders".

Some of you have experience and have the manuals/utility's and or movies, how you did this by yourself.

Otherwise, can someone offer me the things I need?

Thanks in forward, with kind greetings, Ferdinand Bennink

have brand new dx100 that has less than 10 prints on it. Bought it new 2 years ago and after going back and forth with service about a bad head, I got frustrated and put on the shelf and took the lost. I am interested in changing the head. Can you point me in the right direction?  I need procedure and whatever software necessary.  Can you elaborate? 

Thanks in advance,

Mike

On 8/8/2020 at 4:42 PM, jejes said:

I have made it, i have changed printer head to an epson and it works, you need only the software from fuji

Thanks for sharing. Where did you buy the print head? Did you also changed pump cap Assy? What was the price of the printhead?

I gathered info, but still no printhead in the house.

12 minutes ago, daggwood said:

have brand new dx100 that has less than 10 prints on it. Bought it new 2 years ago and after going back and forth with service about a bad head, I got frustrated and put on the shelf and took the lost. I am interested in changing the head. Can you point me in the right direction?  I need procedure and whatever software necessary.  Can you elaborate? 

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Hello Mike,

That is a pitty/ You can make a new topic, or wait on answers on your quote.. You can sell the service guide/utility from an offer you get here, or you will get specific info from helping members.