Sign in to follow this  
purnomosetiawan

DX100 ,Black Nozzle Check Problem

My friend have fuji DX100, every morning when he did nozzle check . black always comes weird. I know it's not clogged because after few prints, it back normal. he print everyday about 50 8x10 per day,my question is, what cause this problem ? he did clean capping unit, wiper unit but after few days it back again

IMG_8101.JPG

So, probably the problem is caused of too much waste ink on the most right side of the waste ink pad.

Since most print are borderless and all of them start on the same position (first dot placement) the absorbing pad gain too much ink and rise in upper direction toward PH surface.

In that case it can contact surface of print head and put some dirt on it during starting procedure where there is no paper present.

Possible solution - try to clean waste ink pad by gently washing it with cleaning solution (or water) using syringe and applying small volumes of fluid  at a time. Also check if there any damage over absorbing material pad and try to make it even to surface. The absorbing pad can be fully removed and then fully washed relevantly easy. 

I guess there will be also dirt on paper feed roller - try to clean that as well.

Hope it helps