Garfield62

Fujifilm frontier 370 problem with colours

Did you ever had this problem on tests ( for example daily setup ) ? If not - here can be random noise on image processing section. Check all power suppliers on image processing, remove and clean RAM modules. If there all good then can be faulty FMA20 ( firewire interface ) , RAM module, or image processing pcb itself. The same boards used on Fuji 350, 355, 370 and 375. 

2 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Did you ever had this problem on tests ( for example daily setup ) ? If not - here can be random noise on image processing section. Check all power suppliers on image processing, remove and clean RAM modules. If there all good then can be faulty FMA20 ( firewire interface ) , RAM module, or image processing pcb itself. The same boards used on Fuji 350, 355, 370 and 375. 

Not in condition print, black was bit blue that's why I changed the P1. Today I got message I-2305 ( the data in the printer backup memory was updated), now the machine is working like it should.

I have had error W-2110 in the morning for few weeks,  so there might be some communication troubles, which caused the problem.

Obviously have to check things you mentioned for the future.

Edited by Garfield62