Jump to content
nick2898

DX 100 Patches on the print

Recommended Posts

Hi dears ,

Iam facing an issue in my Fuji-film Dx100 printer.

There is patches on the print out(both in HQ and SQ prints-please see the attached image for more clarification...)

Well to solve i checked all the head related adj,but it doesnt help me at all.Then i changed the print head along with the capping unit.

After changing it did all the head related adjustment and all.But still the result is same,

Then i tried to print on the HQ mode...but still the result is same.

Then i changed the SMAP Roller along with the PF scale and PF Encoder Sensor.But still the result is same

1)Head and capping unit is brand new

2)Head value is correct and adjustments are correct

 

Kindly if anybody gone through this issue and if they solved it,please let me know the reason of this trouble.

Regards

Nick

92f08721-5f92-498d-8296-e992c6a60927.JPG

839c667f-f669-4674-984c-67d619755b9d.JPG

35488bac-487b-4853-89d2-5a9016c9315c.JPG

f1109ced-1a39-4b2f-aa58-299e1167323f.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perform Paper feed Manual adjustment . Do it several times if no good result.

If paper feed adjustment  does not help check and clean paper feed roller, vertical encoder (the round one attached to paper feed roller)

and the tension of the belt that drives them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hivanov said:

Perform Paper feed Manual adjustment . Do it several times if no good result.

If paper feed adjustment  does not help check and clean paper feed roller, vertical encoder (the round one attached to paper feed roller)

and the tension of the belt that drives them.

Hi hivanov,

I did the Paper feed Manual adjustment 6-9 times...

well i changed the paper feed rollerI(SMAP Roller) and cleaned the sensor and did the  PF Belt Tension Adjustment too.

But the result is same.I dont knw what to do now .:-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hivanov said:

So, those lines are on paper feed direction or on printhead movement direction? 

Do you see any changes in pattern during print job or they remain the same all the time?

it remains the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dsart said:

Hi, disconnected the printer complete (usb and power cord) for several houres, restart also your computer;
hope this resolve your problem;

succes

no my friend did this all dozen times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, purnomosetiawan said:

is this vertical banding ?perform Bi-d Adjusment, perform motor measurement, or maybe bad CR Motor

Its horizontal banding........Bi-d Adjustment is correct....Didnt check the motor measurement and CR motor,,i will check it and update the result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 1:28 PM, nick2898 said:

Hi dears ,

Iam facing an issue in my Fuji-film Dx100 printer.

There is patches on the print out(both in HQ and SQ prints-please see the attached image for more clarification...)

Well to solve i checked all the head related adj,but it doesnt help me at all.Then i changed the print head along with the capping unit.

After changing it did all the head related adjustment and all.But still the result is same,

Then i tried to print on the HQ mode...but still the result is same.

Then i changed the SMAP Roller along with the PF scale and PF Encoder Sensor.But still the result is same

1)Head and capping unit is brand new

2)Head value is correct and adjustments are correct

 

Kindly if anybody gone through this issue and if they solved it,please let me know the reason of this trouble.

Regards

Nick

92f08721-5f92-498d-8296-e992c6a60927.JPG

839c667f-f669-4674-984c-67d619755b9d.JPG

35488bac-487b-4853-89d2-5a9016c9315c.JPG

f1109ced-1a39-4b2f-aa58-299e1167323f.JPG

is it me or maybe i see you black streak overlapping in every colour pattern ? look closely et the yellow and magenta

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nick2898 said:

Its horizontal banding........Bi-d Adjustment is correct....Didnt check the motor measurement and CR motor,,i will check it and update the result

Horisontal banding remedial according to the service manual

There is something wrong with paper feeding. 1. Check the PF Scale for scratch and contamination.
2. Replace the SMAP Roller with a new one if any contamination or scratch is found. (P. 151)
1. Replace the Paper Feed Encoder Sensor if any abnormality is found. (P. 160)
1. Perform the Motor Measurement (PF Motor). (P. 263)
2. Perform the PF Adjustment. (P. 255)
3. Replace the PF Motor with a new one. (P. 190)


The Print Head has not been adjusted properly. Perform the Head Inclination Adjustment. (P. 224)
If the banding occurs soon after replacing the Head Data Controller
Board, the parameter settings of the NVRAM may be incorrect.
Write parameters stored in the NVRAM on the previous board into the NVRAM on the new board.
The Print Head has a defect. Replace the Print Head with a new one. (P. 115)
The Main Board has a defect. Replace the Main Board with a new one. (P. 102)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, purnomosetiawan said:

Horisontal banding remedial according to the service manual

There is something wrong with paper feeding. 1. Check the PF Scale for scratch and contamination.
2. Replace the SMAP Roller with a new one if any contamination or scratch is found. (P. 151)
1. Replace the Paper Feed Encoder Sensor if any abnormality is found. (P. 160)
1. Perform the Motor Measurement (PF Motor). (P. 263)
2. Perform the PF Adjustment. (P. 255)
3. Replace the PF Motor with a new one. (P. 190)


The Print Head has not been adjusted properly. Perform the Head Inclination Adjustment. (P. 224)
If the banding occurs soon after replacing the Head Data Controller
Board, the parameter settings of the NVRAM may be incorrect.
Write parameters stored in the NVRAM on the previous board into the NVRAM on the new board.
The Print Head has a defect. Replace the Print Head with a new one. (P. 115)
The Main Board has a defect. Replace the Main Board with a new one. (P. 102)

Okaye purnomosetiawan i will check all these and will update asap

thanks for your support and kindness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...