Adjev ok

Adjev ok

Bonjour chers tous. 

Ma frontière 570 s'allume mais ne démarre pas et se plante sur le 8ème astérisque avec écrit Frontier sur l'écran de l'imprimante . Que dois-je faire. Aidez moi s'il vous plaît. Merci 

16002710246486451389002739870013.jpg

Edited by Adjev ok

On 16/09/2020 at 16:46, Adjev ok said:

Bonjour chers tous. 

Ma frontière 570 s'allume mais ne commence pas et se plante sur le 8ème astérisque avec écrit Frontier sur l'écran de l'usine. Que dois-je faire. Aidez moi s'il vous plaît. Merci 

16002710246486451389002739870013.jpg

My Frontier 570 turns on but does not start and crashes on the 8th asterisk with Frontier written on the factory screen.  What should I do.  Help me please.  Thank you

Try replace GPR23. When this board doesn't work you see  FRONTIER and 8 dots.

This error also can cause LDD23, or CTL23.

Also have check GMC23, GPR23, ATX23, GMD23. If have other minilab can swap the whole GMB box.

FRONTIER with 8 dots is typical fault. On this forum can find many posts about this problem. Search text "LDD23" on Fuji forum and you will find them :
https://www.minilabhelp.com/search/?q=LDD23&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=12 

L'écran était à la frontière ....... 8. points et la machine n'a pas démarré. après avoir confondu les câbles de l'unité laser sur la carte ddl23, je démarre la machine pour voir sa réaction, l'écran n'a pas montré de frontière. Mais après avoir connecté les câbles, l'écran n'est pas revenu tel quel. Vraiment je suis coincé et je ne sais pas quoi faire. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.

36 minutes ago, Adjev ok said:

The screen was at frontier ....... 8.points and the machine did not start.  after confusing the cables of the laser unit on the ddl23 board, i start the machine to see its reaction, the screen did not show frontier.  But after connecting the cables the screen didn't come back as it was.  Really I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.  Help me please.

Check all power suppliers. Look LEDs beside power supply. Write, which of them are dark. Check LDD23 connections. Maybe some connector is not connected well. 

Minilab display and keyboard ( board KEY23 ) connected to CTL23 board. Can be on CTL23 missing power supply, or board doesn't work well. If have power suppliers, but board doesn't work you can try to reset it.

Boards can be tested on other 550, 570, 5500R and 5700R.

Frontier 570 turns on but does not start.  He writes Frontier ........ 8 on the screen.  I baffled the cables of the laser unit on the ddl23 board and start the machine to see its reaction, the screen did not show frontier, and after connecting the cables and restarting the machine the screen did  no longer posted frontier as it did.

Check all power suppliers. Look LEDs beside power supply. Write, which of them are dark. Check LDD23 connections. Maybe some connector is not connected well. 

Minilab display and keyboard ( board KEY23 ) connected to CTL23 board. Can be on CTL23 missing power supply, or board doesn't work well. If have power suppliers, but board doesn't work you can try to reset it.

Frontier and 8 dots can see, when not working  GPR23, LDD23, or CTL23. Also have check GMC23, GPR23, ATX23, GMD23. If have other minilab can swap the whole GMB box.

Boards can be tested on other 550, 570, 5500R and 5700R.

Program to GMC23 circuit board can be download using minilab instillation CD ( service engineer menu ) . There need select to install program from HD to printer. 
Minilab data ( settings ) can be restored on 0562 ( or 45U ) . There parameters can be written from the HD to the memory on the printer’s circuit board.