Sign in to follow this  
Fuji1

Ms01 ver 4.2R available

Dear Sir,

Today we received infringement notifications and found that you illegally distribute the software MS01 belonged to Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan).

I hope you know that distributing a copyrighted software or file/files, whether via electronic or non-electronic methods, without the express permission of the copyright holder is illegal and distribution of copyright materials is punishable by law. Those found guilty of copyright infringement may face the following penalties:

Up to five years in jail and/or fines and charges of up to $150,000 per file.
In addition to any other charges that might be brought against you, the copyright holder can file suit, which can result in legal fees and damages that must be paid.

Please stop it and remove the item from the listing as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, copyright-protection said:

Dear Sir,

Today we received infringement notifications and found that you illegally distribute the software MS01 belonged to Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan).

I hope you know that distributing a copyrighted software or file/files, whether via electronic or non-electronic methods, without the express permission of the copyright holder is illegal and distribution of copyright materials is punishable by law. Those found guilty of copyright infringement may face the following penalties:

Up to five years in jail and/or fines and charges of up to $150,000 per file.
In addition to any other charges that might be brought against you, the copyright holder can file suit, which can result in legal fees and damages that must be paid.

Please stop it and remove the item from the listing as soon as possible.

Dear copyright-protection, please advise your legal status - Are you part of Fujifilm Company? Or part of legal company that represent them? Who are you?

On which behalf are you posting above statements?

If you do not come up with your legal status, I am assuming that you are just someone who already stole "the software" and try make more profit by cleaning the competition.

Let me also remind you (as lawyer to lawyer - assuming  you are such one) that posting anonymous treats over the internet is also punishable by law in many countries