Sign in to follow this  
BESTCOLOR

Fail connect FR330 with server

Good morning all I need help for solve a problem with FR330 please.

My FR330  not connect with MS01 server, I changed cable, HUB, also install all software internal computer FR330 FC2011  but my problem continue, my problem is very strange because I see in my local area connection status of internal computer FR330  show sent  package  data but in received always show 0, I thought my problem was in the network card then put other network card new also installed  driver but the problem is the same. 

I really appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks for your answer, yes my FR330 Always worked with MS01 ver:3.0, My FR330 have sotware A1_4.0-0E-717 also installed the backup. 

All minilab work well but only not connect with server pc. I dont understand why I have not connection network in both pc.

I got other pc FC5011 and  install all the software again  and this work without problems, really my problem is very strange,   I dont understand why my FR330 not connect when put your  internal pc FC2011.

its possible change other network card  compatible with Windows2000 ? this can work without problems ?

Any PCI-LAN card can work on internal Fuji 330 computer. Just should have driver for Windows 2000. On most minilabs installed 1 GB speed PCI - LAN cards and all work. Your computer should have the same name, which was before. Maybe you changed it and server can't find printer computer. On server and minilab computers should be the same working group name. On minilab computer should try to connect to server with correct name. Disconnect LAN, from minilab computer run MS01 maintenance and then you should see server name.
FC2011 speed not enough to work with version 4.0. Usually on these computers used older version  ( 2.0 ) . Maybe it is the reason, why you have not connection with server. With version 4 works upgraded computers ( FC5010, FC5011, FC7010 and FC7011 ) .