Sign in to follow this  
dararith

the calibration plate data is out of range

make sure your plate is clean and placed correct.     CLEAN THE Plate reading path too

how long you have been using your plate ?

it is a slightly bent one, ceramic type ,,  new DESIGN plate 

The (data on the CD-rom  -AND- your plate ) MUST BE A SET came from Japan

IF AFTER a recent ghost recovery,  does problem still remain ? ? 

i try to clean and change card too but still error

please give me more detail to set up the densitometer measure the wrong column Purnomosetiawan .. because i am so young experience in noritsu

Purnomosetiawan's suggestion is likely good .. can you give more detail how to do it brother?

the paper movement is still into machine but calibration plate card start process then appear error code 01555-000000 and wait 7 second , the paper slip into densitometer  ....

Edited by dararith

i change plate already and also blow everything. can you tell me more the densitometer measure is wrong column . that is your idea i think it is good 

because i change calibration plate 3 , mouse, sensor , mini board but still error

received_436870490608025.jpeg

just like you said before, the error comes before the paper enter colorimeter, so i believe the error comes out during the plate calibration. When you're replace calibration plate, make sure you are also update the data from the disk.

what i had was error during measurement, and turns out the paper sliiping during measurement, i change all roller inside colorimeter fixed it