ClauG

Qss 3111 printing in black HELP

Hi. I have a noritsu qss 3111. the initial problem was that I printed the photos with stripes, it seemed static. Now the photos come out in black. totally black. the control strip comes out with colored frames .. what can it be ??

IMG-20201230-WA0033.jpeg

It is some problem on image processing section, or on laser control box. What do you have if to print from scanner? Try print from film. Try to scan writing files on HD ( without printing ) . Look scanned images.
Also can try process digital files ( without printing ) . Select to write files on HD, do not select print, Instead negative select HD and load few images. Correct loaded images and write on HD. Open saved files and look what you see there.

To test the image processing boards run the data transfer test.

Enter the service mode, go to Menu → Extension → Maintenance → Data Transfer Test

Click Yes Data Transfer.

Check the results are all showing Good.

it gives me these errors

IMAGEN PROCESSING PCB (EXPANDED MEMORY) NO GOOD... imagen correction PCB / imagen processing PCB / expanded memoey PCB

LASER CONTROL PCB. NO GOOD. imagen processing PCB / composite memory PCB / flat cable / output interface pcb / LVDS cable / laser control PCB

🤔🤔🤔🤔

You can try taking each memory module out one by one and refitting them back again on the image processing PCB. Be careful as some are different and it is easy to put them back into the wrong slot.

Remove the 2 image correction boards and switch the positions of them.

Run the test again to see if anything has changed.

1 minute ago, Dave S said:

You can try taking each memory module out one by one and refitting them back again on the image processing PCB. Be careful as some are different and it is easy to put them back into the wrong slot.

Remove the 2 image correction boards and switch the positions of them.

Run the test again to see if anything has changed.

already did. change IM cards. change the process board. clean them. and still I get the same error ...