Sign in to follow this  
maher

Paper Jam

Hello

I have Frontier 370, sometimes I get error W-2406 "The paper jammed between the exposure section and distribution section ((6))" but there is no paper jammed

sometimes I get same error but there is a paper jammed and other sometime I don't get error and print normally.

how I can solve the problem

thanks.

From output check menu test motors ( M570, M571, M572 )  . Clean and check sensors - D561, D652, D571, D572, D573, D574, D575, check distribution suction pump (P570),
distribution section solenoid (S570/S571) , processor entrance unit and no.1 crossover rack.

5 hours ago, Minilab service said:

From output check menu test motors ( M570, M571, M572 )  . Clean and check sensors - D561, D652, D571, D572, D573, D574, D575, check distribution suction pump (P570),
distribution section solenoid (S570/S571) , processor entrance unit and no.1 crossover rack.

Thanks

From output check menu I tested motors ( M570, M571, M572 )  . and checked sensors - D561, D652, D571, D572, D573, D574, D575, I checked distribution suction pump (P570),
distribution section solenoid (S570/S571) , processor entrance unit and no.1 crossover rack. every thing is ok.

but I need to explain something:

when I print one sheet, I don't get error W-2406.

when i print two sheets, I get error W-2406 "The paper jammed between the exposure section and distribution section ((6))" but there are no Paper Jammed.

when I print more than two Sheets, I get error W-2406 "The paper jammed between the exposure section and distribution section ((6))" and there are Paper jammed, the machine don't complete the order.

Please Help me.

Thanks

1 hour ago, maher said:

From output check menu I tested motors ( M570, M571, M572 )  . and checked sensors - D561, D652, D571, D572, D573, D574, D575, I checked distribution suction pump (P570),
distribution section solenoid (S570/S571) , processor entrance unit and no.1 crossover rack. every thing is ok.

but I need to explain something:

when I print one sheet, I don't get error W-2406.

when i print two sheets, I get error W-2406 "The paper jammed between the exposure section and distribution section ((6))" but there are no Paper Jammed.

when I print more than two Sheets, I get error W-2406 "The paper jammed between the exposure section and distribution section ((6))" and there are Paper jammed, the machine don't complete the order.

Please Help me.

Thanks

Can you take a picture of where exactly it got stuck? (Take a picture of the point where the paper gets stuck and you take it out) It will be easier to help you.

26 minutes ago, Minilab service said:

Check and clean distributor. It works only when printed few prints. To make sure, that it is distributor problem temporary disable ( on Fuji menu ) and print few photo without it. 

I  disable distributor always "Print Function Menu" and I get Error W-2406.

But I didn't try to Print when enable distributor 

Please advice me

Thanks

olá, penso que você está com algum rolete gasto ou sem pressão, patinando ou atrasando, e quando são apenas duas folhas apesar de detectar o erro através dos sensores que medem a distância entre as duas fotos, a máquina ainda assim consegue encaminhar as fotos até a saída, porém quando são mais de 2 folhas acaba encostando uma na outra ou sobrepondo ao menos 2, quando o sensor não consegue detectar uma distância padrão entre as fotos e também gera o erro, porém com folhas presas.

Edited by marcelo.digital@yahoo.com.

18 hours ago, yokololo123 said:

Can you take a picture of where exactly it got stuck? (Take a picture of the point where the paper gets stuck and you take it out) It will be easier to help you.

02.jpg.df00c291d457e6346aa14a86d1ad9e9c.jpg

On 1/11/2021 at 1:34 AM, maher said:

02.jpg.df00c291d457e6346aa14a86d1ad9e9c.jpg

Sorry about the Daily. There are several options. Does it happen in all sizes?
If it happens at a specific size. This could be related to dryness in the air and because of the structure of the machine
If this happens to a specific size try putting the paper in the fridge overnight. And when you arrive in the morning, replace the paper in the magazine and print it. And see if it helps.
We found in some of the machines that there is a problem of dryness in a certain season and the paper gets a finish chimney that gets stuck in the carriers of the paper and as a result it gets stuck in exactly this place. And not progressing well.

The second option is to check the strips leading to the paper it could very well be that one of the strips has gone over the other strip. And does not turn well. It can be a little hard to see that.
And also check exactly at the entrance of the strips there are rollers are there any gaps between them? He takes the paper out of the machine into the strips and check that there is no freedom there they should be tight.
It's a bit difficult to truth help in such a way that there is no picture of the machine or video.

The way you can check for sure. It's lift the lid up and put paper in the microswitch and send pictures and see exactly what the problem is.

(But be very careful that you do it. Let nothing fall inside. And not put hands in while she works.)

13 hours ago, yokololo123 said:

Sorry about the Daily. There are several options. Does it happen in all sizes?
If it happens at a specific size. This could be related to dryness in the air and because of the structure of the machine
If this happens to a specific size try putting the paper in the fridge overnight. And when you arrive in the morning, replace the paper in the magazine and print it. And see if it helps.
We found in some of the machines that there is a problem of dryness in a certain season and the paper gets a finish chimney that gets stuck in the carriers of the paper and as a result it gets stuck in exactly this place. And not progressing well.

The second option is to check the strips leading to the paper it could very well be that one of the strips has gone over the other strip. And does not turn well. It can be a little hard to see that.
And also check exactly at the entrance of the strips there are rollers are there any gaps between them? He takes the paper out of the machine into the strips and check that there is no freedom there they should be tight.
It's a bit difficult to truth help in such a way that there is no picture of the machine or video.

The way you can check for sure. It's lift the lid up and put paper in the microswitch and send pictures and see exactly what the problem is.

(But be very careful that you do it. Let nothing fall inside. And not put hands in while she works.)

Hello, 

Thanks For Help

The problem happens with 152 mm,127 mm paper width.

I notice it repeat at the end of the paper roll "remain about 30 m paper" but no error and no paper jammed if I active the distributor  

When I put new paper roll in magazine "186 m", I print normally without error without paper jammed.

Is it a paper quality?

11 hours ago, maher said:

Hello, 

Thanks For Help

The problem happens with 152 mm,127 mm paper width.

I notice it repeat at the end of the paper roll "remain about 30 m paper" but no error and no paper jammed if I active the distributor  

When I put new paper roll in magazine "186 m", I print normally without error without paper jammed.

Is it a paper quality?

From what you describe it sounds classic lack of moisture in the paper.
Keep it in the refrigerator it will restore its moisture
The end of the paper does not fit well between the rolls or the distributor into the processor because it has too large a curve. And the chimera at the end is also related to the end of the roll of paper. And also mainly for its flexibility.
At least during dry periods of the year ...

I do not think there is a connection to the quality of the paper.
But it can help order from another supplier
It may be stored elsewhere in a better way and in controlled cooling.

As for the Disaster, it actually runs the machine at half speed if I am not mistaken about the speed
It basically stops the divider of the paper and enters more slowly in one track.
And it does not prevent him from entering the machine in this condition even though it is dry and concave

14 hours ago, yokololo123 said:

From what you describe it sounds classic lack of moisture in the paper.
Keep it in the refrigerator it will restore its moisture
The end of the paper does not fit well between the rolls or the distributor into the processor because it has too large a curve. And the chimera at the end is also related to the end of the roll of paper. And also mainly for its flexibility.
At least during dry periods of the year ...

I do not think there is a connection to the quality of the paper.
But it can help order from another supplier
It may be stored elsewhere in a better way and in controlled cooling.

As for the Disaster, it actually runs the machine at half speed if I am not mistaken about the speed
It basically stops the divider of the paper and enters more slowly in one track.
And it does not prevent him from entering the machine in this condition even though it is dry and concave

Thanks for help