MS01 Tethered Printer

Christina Rose

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

Fujifilm work flow menegment software is called MS01. Through this software you will be able to write and print any image on frontier machine. Earlier version of this software was 2.1 which supports only frontier 7000 series. But now in version 2.5.5 through tethered printer option it support all type of frontier series.

regards

ABDUL QUDDUS

Tethered printer refers to Frontiers that connect to the digital imaging controller through the scanner.  All in one machines such as the 330, 340 and 500 have to connect as a tethered printer.  To import digital files for printing, you must stop printing from film and enter the 'printing from imaging controller' mode to start printing.  Frontiers with seperate scanners and printers like the 350 , 370 and 390 can either be a tethered printer where again you connect through the scanner to import digital files, or you also have the option of running MS01 as printer controller (like FMPC for the older software) which allows digital orders to print automatically, even while film is being scanned and printed.

ABDUL QUDDUS,  Please excuse my inglish,  My country is Argentina,  I have in this moment Frontier 370 (LP2000SC) With Scanner SP2000.  And I have another PC to print the Digital files with the DI software (This is very old software).

I need to install software with better features, I got 1 CD software MS01 V2.1, show me how I can install this software on the PC to print digital files?

If this version is no compatible to do this with my frontier 370,   you could send me the software needed to improve the way to print with my Frontier?

I appreciate your information.

• 2 years later...
Tethered printer refers to Frontiers that connect to the digital imaging controller through the scanner.  All in one machines such as the 330, 340 and 500 have to connect as a tethered printer.  To import digital files for printing, you must stop printing from film and enter the 'printing from imaging controller' mode to start printing.  Frontiers with seperate scanners and printers like the 350 , 370 and 390 can either be a tethered printer where again you connect through the scanner to import digital files, or you also have the option of running MS01 as printer controller (like FMPC for the older software) which allows digital orders to print automatically, even while film is being scanned and printed.

Do you mean You set up Win XP on both the DI station (\\FRONTEND) and the scanner computer (\\FRONTIER)? I'm getting so confused, trying to get MS01 V3 to work here!!! I was almost there, but the MS01 (on \\FRONTEND) said no paper loaded. :-/

Can I connect the scanner and the printer via firewire to my DI station and stop using the Scanner computer (\\FRONTIER - the computer buildin the scanner unit)??

Please help - the minilab is on its 4week down, and it's not so good for business :-(

• 5 years later...
On 9 de enero de 2010 at 12:16 AM, ghn5ue said:

Hi. Wich version must show the printer on the lcd panel for running MS01 as tethered printer?