nobody to help?

Vinay

IF YOU HAVE SOLUTION FOR ONLY ONE QUESTION ALSO, PLEASE HELP!!!

Dear All,

I have newly installed Fuji frontier 370, thus had few questions.

Would highly appreciate if you guys can contribute to below questions.

1) Can I reduce/Change the size of a condition print, if yes? how?

2) every time I start/restart the machine I get the paper waste (Precut) can I stop it?

3) after every 8-10 prints I get a scratch, how can I stop it or how can I identify the reason for scratch?

Thanks and Regards,

Vinay

1 - No you can't change the setup print.

2-  No you can't stop the precut. It is there for a reason!  The leading edge of paper is usually fogged when replacing a paper magazine.

3 - Scratches can be caused by all sorts of issues.  First step is to remove crossovers and clean them.  Also clean the paper feed area (doors on left side of machine) and make sure the backprinter ribbons are installed properly.

Thank you very much for the reply.... Highly appreciate your time and views.

you said that precut is there for a reason (The leading edge of paper is usually fogged when replacing a paper magazine), but I get the precut every time I start the printer, shouldn't be only when load the magzine?

Regards,

Vinay

No, the software for the machine is written to do the precut every time the unit initializes.  Maybe not needed, but nothing you can do to change it as far as I know.  It is only pennies of paper.  I have a Kodak LED printer that uses 20 inch wide paper.  When it initializes it spits out 6 feet of 20 inch paper!  That hurts a bit as it's about $5.00 worth of paper!