Error w2406 frontier 370

bagirov

Hi everyone... I have one problem with fuji frontier 370 LP 2000 SC. When i am printing photos there comming message and error w-2406 paper jam..... but when shutting off the distribution there is no problem. But i need the distribution. Does anyone how to solve this problem? Why appears this message? and what the problem?

• 2 years later...

• 1 month later...

dear

is this message refers to (6) (1) paper jam ?

open the upper door and put something in the lock to print while it opened , then watch if the distribution working but not raising paper or it is not working not (not moving left & right)

this happend for one of tow couses:-

1-the sensor after laser beam area doesnt give an order to the distribution to work and move paper side.. clean sensors (this sensors is directly befor distribution area , one up & one is down ,you can see the down sensor by removing the cover from top of magazine room )

2- or the distribution is moving but it doesnt raising paper and move it side, this happened when the air pump is not working properly :-

turn distribution on , put small paper on the pads if paper is not sticks check if it is because the valve open/close switch relay (inside distributor) or because the air pumb , unplug the pipes beside distributor to check if ther is air vacume by your finger

if i could help send me email on

soofezzzz@yahoo.com

because im not here for a long

dear

is this message refers to (6) (1) paper jam ?

open the upper door and put something in the lock to print while it opened , then watch if the distribution working but not raising paper or it is not working not (not moving left & right)

this happend for one of tow couses:-

1-the sensor after laser beam area doesnt give an order to the distribution to work and move paper side.. clean sensors (this sensors is directly befor distribution area , one up & one is down ,you can see the down sensor by removing the cover from top of magazine room )

2- or the distribution is moving but it doesnt raising paper and move it side, this happened when the air pump is not working properly :-

turn distribution on , put small paper on the pads if paper is not sticks check if it is because the valve open/close switch relay (inside distributor) or because the air pumb , unplug the pipes beside distributor to check if ther is air vacume by your finger

if i could help send me email on

soofezzzz@yahoo.com

because im not here for a long

Thanks.

I'll do what you say.

• 6 years later...