Crooked prints

warehouse41

Hi all, I'm using a Frontier 370.

With the distribution on, prints on the left side (side with the drive train) are angled as they go through the racks. They are perfectly straight on the right side however. The angled prints end up sticking together when they come out of the dyer. I'm pretty sure that they are coming out crooked in rack 4, yet they don't come out stuck together unitl rack 5. I have changed the soft-touch tires in all the racks and the problem continues. I have also tried alternating the crossovers, but the problem still exists.

I couldn't find a soft touch tire that was spinnig either.

When distribution is turned off, the prints do go through slightly angled, but not as severe as with the distribution on.

Anyone have any ideas before I pay to have a technician come out and fix it?

Check for any missing or stretched springs, missing or damaged gears. You may also want to check the crossovers for "notches" where the area that holds the shaft supports is not flat any more but has a notch in the plastic. This causes the support shaft to pop out of position and split the rollers.

You may also want to check the crossovers for "notches" where the area that holds the shaft supports is not flat any more but has a notch in the plastic. This causes the support shaft to pop out of position and split the rollers.

Thanks for the reply, but I'm a little unclear as to what you're referencing here. Are you talking about the green things that hold the springs around the rollers?

• 7 months later...