PAPER IN PRINTER. NOTHING THERE! FUJI 370

jrmjraymodn

I have the W-2411- paper remains in printer.remove paper problem AND i have tried almost everything!!!

Its pissing me off..

There is no paper anywhere! Not in the processor, printer, dryer. No WHERE!

I did the Printer IO Check steps and nothing!!

I have restarted the machine about 3 times (by force)

HELP! Any help is wanted. Thanks

The I/O check to determine the faulty sensor. ®Check the operation of the sensor in question in the I/O check. Check the sensor signal level on the CTL circuit board by using the tester. Determine the cause (sensor, harness, circuit board or power supply). Chack   sensor (D552, D541, D560, D561, D562, D571, D572 or D573).   

Use a can of compressed air to blow the dust away from any of the paper position sensors.There are two located at the exit of the printer to the processor, a couple more located under the laser unit, a couple more located along the side and near the magazines and cutters. If you use a piece of paper to block each one while watching the I/O screen you should be able to determine which sensor is not changing states.

there are three small belts on rollers at  printer exit section. if  tension loose those belts it may skip from roller and block the sensor. if the bearings at rollers edge worn also same thing happen.in that case need to take out printer exit section. its bit tricky job. its better call technician. or try your luck with help of service manual.

C...R

DEAR GMJJUHJGMJHGJGCR It`s a common possebillllty what C....R `ve said.!!!If so reajust the bloody belt.better find out ...is it D573 or is it D573P with receives the light.most likely it`s theD573.!!!!Because of you`r blunder of spoiling CD on this sensor.Better is order 3 new PCB,light emitter 113C890526A and the Harness 136C894006A and replace th lot on the bracket 10 see partslist 18.Oh yes you can do it just follow the book.AND DON`T THROW IN THAT CD RACK!!!!but place it jently this time.Greetings P.

• 9 years later...