Fuji 390printing lines

Michaelka

HI ,again i have a problem with stripes/Lines on all kind of prints out of my Frontier 390. I had this on my Frontier 350 too and not solved. After changing the bear balls and cleaning a lot any parts in subscanunit, also tensioning the steelbelt ans inspecting it i still have sripes...what else could this be?? Please have a look on the imagefile. Possible Subscanmotor is faulty? or it is something else?

If anybody had some new ideas it would help a lot!

Thank you and keind regards

Michaelka

HI, thanks for answers evereybody,

@Hassan, could you explain more detailed, where do i find image box and RAM?

@tolik197 and vimalson, as described i checked and changed a lot of parts also the subscanstepmotor now. stripes are a little better (less) than before

Coud it be another electronic part or laser?

Tnaks to all

Michaelka

hi, thanks for answers to anybody, problem is not solved, i cleaned every moving parts (Belt, its rollers, transprtrollers a.s.o.), i changed ball bearings and the stepper motor which drives the steel belt - as descrobed stripes are better = less visible, but still visible a little bit. Could this be a problem out of the subscanunit?

Any Answers will be appreciated

k.r.

Michaelka

If we assume that the subscanning section is not to blame then the next place I would look would be an AOM driver. Unlikely though. Test to see if all colors are affected. Print a test pattern with only one color turned on at a time and see if the lines show up on all or one. This could tell you if it is associated with an AOM Driver. It is even more unlikely that it is a laser problem, I have never seen laser noise so cyclical, it is usually more random than that.

I have recently run accross a problem just like this that I traced down to one or more scratches on the polygon mirror. If you look at the print under a 15X magnifier, can you see very (fine) small white lines about one pixel in width? If so, you probably have an issue with the spinning mirror. If you are lucky it is just a small piece of dust, if you are unlucky it is a scratch. Has anyone serviced the laser unit recently? If it was opened up and someone cleaned the mirror improperly it can cause irrepairable scratches. It is a very soft surface.