HELP F-DI device reg failed

Bri

Hey guys had a power outage which damaged our roughter. We have replaced the roughter and our IT guy has all of the machines back on line but we can not get the PIC to talk to the SP 2000 scanner. both machines will pin each other and see eachother on the work group but I get a" F-DI decive registration failed error" what do I need to check?  the wierd thing is that after the power came back on even tou none of the lab computers were on line the PIC and SP 2000 still worked troughout that day behind the bad roughter. it was the next morning at starte up that they failed and continue to not talk now that the new roughter in in place? could really use some help. I have no software of manual  other than the gohsted PIC 2.6

I just pulled up the network work group from the PIC. If I double click on the EZP00 icon to access the SP 2000/370 it ask for a user name and password. Could this be the problem and if so how do I find the user name and password. Im sure that it was not set from the lab probably set by the technition who did the set up.

I had the same problem, Tried all the possible solutions on this website but in vain.

End result was a success!... I ended up by opening the F-DIA instruction manual and using my computing skills, did litterally what the manual says... Instaled the C4-C5 software and reconfigured the networking all alone.... guess what, I did it defeating all Fuji techs who had failed to see the cause.

TRY THE SAME!...

I had the same problem, Tried all the possible solutions on this website but in vain.

End result was a success!... I ended up by opening the F-DIA instruction manual and using my computing skills, did litterally what the manual says... Instaled the C4-C5 software and reconfigured the networking all alone.... guess what, I did it defeating all Fuji techs who had failed to see the cause.

TRY THE SAME!...