Color spreading of Frontier 370

sisir

I am facing color spreading problem with several Frontier 370 Minilab. It is from Laser Unit, I confirmed it. Tried to clean all the mirrors, lenses, glasses and polygon also. But problem is not disappearing. Sample attached, please suggest.

You should use a Q-tip brand cotton swab moistened with alcohol to clean the polygon . Acetone to clean the mirrors. Never swipe back and forth! Use each swab only once! Wipe slowly and smoothly in one direction only! Use the fewest strokes possible! Each time you wipe it, even with a very soft material, you are damaging the surface of the mirrors. Do not get acetone on any other surface of the unit!

Unfortunately it takes special equipment to polish the polygon mirror. I do not believe it is possible. If you are lucky the scratch isn't in a position to cause a problem.

I have not found a source for the polygon mirror. If you find one please let me know. You should try cleaning all of the lenses and mirrors downstream of the polygon. Use the alcohol or acetone and a Q-tip like I mentioned above. It could still be a film on one of your optical elements.