system freeze /hang up

Nic

When printing huge volume from the Imaging Controller PC, in the “print status notice dialog box" going back to printing menu.  All service menu is disable and un able to select menu. need to restart system to become usefull.. We tried replacing the whole SP 3000 Pc and do fresh software installation.. Yet same problem encountered.. Also change almost all PCB's on Sp300o but stilll same problem encounter..I attach the picture of screen for reference..thanks..

Anyone's help and advise is well appreciated. thanks Again..

hi,

is it happening with huge volume or some times with less volume also?

is it happens with high image size files?

after format and re install, does it work proper for a short period?

did you cross check the network connections and settings? change present cable or just connect scanner and DI direct with a straight cable ( PEER to PEER) and see any change?

seems like network or software problem

REgards,

C...........R

Hi C...........R,  Good day! Thanks for replying.. pls refer yellow text for my answer.

is it happening with huge volume or some times with less volume also?

- actually its happening on both situation, even after printing from film.. we can enable the service menu again, by inserting film on the carrier. but once you do variety with template, that time hang up already. u have to re-star the SP 3000.is it happens with high image size files?

after format and re install, does it work proper for a short period?

- yes, it will properly for a short period of time..

did you cross check the network connections and settings? change present cable or just connect scanner and DI direct with a straight cable ( PEER to PEER) and see any change?

-inever tried this things yet.il try it and i will give you a feedback.

seems like network or software problem

- we are using the ver 1.7, do u think a higher version can solve it?

once again thanks for your time..

Best Regards,

Nic

Thanks for the reply Mr. Sisir, but I have tried already reformatting and re-installing the SP3000 and the Imaginging controlller PC(C4/C5) and connect it peer to peer..

but i have the same problem.. Is it something to do with my FDD back up? pls feed me back if u have an answer. thank you!

yes..GDM23 also rare  possible cause. if possible remove one and see the difference. or interchange each other.  in that case  you may be face problems while printing bigger sizes. but better  you get an idea if do so. concern this case i dont think higher version couldnt  help much. anyhow you can try latest also.

C......R

• 2 months later...