Save Cut. How to work? frontier 390

luzavar

SAVE CUT, IS A FUNCTION WHERE  YOU DECIDE NOT TO CUT THE PAPER UNTIL YOU PRINT ENOUGH MORE PRINTS TO COMPLETE THE MINIMUM LENGHT OF PAPER TO PROCESS, SO WHEN  YOU END TO PRINT ONE ORDER, YOU PRESS "SAVE CUT" AND NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL YOU PRINT 2, 3 OR MORE PRINTS TO COMPLETE THIS MINIMUM LENGHT, THEN THE MACHINE CUTS THE PAPER EXACTLY AFTER THE LAST PRINT OF THE FIRST ORDER AND SEND IT TO PROCESS, THIS WAY YOU HAVE A COMPLETE ORDER PRINTED, PROCESSED AND SORTED, AN YOU DON'T HAVE WITHE PRINTS BETWEEN ORDERS,  UFFF!!!! AM I CLEAR?????

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much for your help

I have this problem:

For example we copied 23 pictures on paper 10cmx15cm size 15.2cm  and we need to send this order and press the SAVE  CUT, ideally it  we  copy about 3 or 4 more photos and order should be sent, but the problem is that not this happens,  we need to copy about 18 photos of 10x15 so that we confirm the recent cut save and send photos.

Any chance of reducing the number of copies you need to send the order and not to copy 18 more photos?

Thanks in advance for your kind.

Sorry for my inglish

Best regards