Strange blue lines on 8x10 size paper only

Fromex808

It is definitely some debris in the beam path. It could be as simple as paper dust in the exposure section. You probably need to remove the laser unit and clean all the dust out from under it. If that doesn't fix it then you have debris inside the laser unit. This is a more specialized repair.

No.......Please read what he said. He was saying the line came only in 8X10 print. Wasn't it?? so if it is dirt or finger print, It should effect all the prints and NOT only 8X10. please correct me if I am wrong.

It must be dirt.  Remember that the paper is exposed one by one, passing through the center of the laser section (at least on legacy frontiers like the 370).  10 inch paper would be exposed by the full width of the laser, and the dirt is obviously off to one side.  Smaller paper widths wouldn't be underneath the dirt, and therefore would not be affected.  You can try a simple wipe down under the laser by going through the distributor section, but more than likely the laser unit may have to be removed to get to the glass underneath and clean it.  Sounds harder than it is, just be sure to follow the procedure in the service manual, and take the time to clean everything (especially the rollers) while the laser is out.

It is dirt on your Antidust Shutter Area. And I am sure about it. There is some foam type materials around antidust shutter area, Some part of that foam has broken and came to the hole area. Carefully Bringout the laser unit and find the antidust shutter area at the lower side, open the shutter and look that you will find a dirt on the path area.

Sisir is probably right. The line is fairly wide and unfocused which indicates it is farther from the paper. If it was a sharp thin line it would indicate that it is closer to the paper. If you open the shutter I would recommend that you do so with the unit right side up so that dust doesn't fall into the opening. And like ghn5ue says, take the opportunity to clean out everything under the laser. Especially the roller area that sits directly under the shutter. There is not glass on the Fuji's they use a shutter and fans to produce positive airflow. The glass in on a Noritsu unit.