C2 software to print from photoshop?

takis

Hello to all!!

Does anyone have use the C2 software to print from a windows application directly to frontier machines?

I'm trying to by-pass the Frontend interface because it has a lot of limitations!

The idea is to use the Adobe Lightroom softwarev for editing the fotos and send them directly to the frontier for printing.

Thanks in advence!

Takis

You can use it from a networked computer as I noticed.

The program actually emulates a paper printer that can be shared from control panel and be seen and used by all the networked computers.

On a networked computer go to printers in control panel and click add new printer and browse for it.

I also experienced incompatibility if the network computers don't use the same version of Windows.

That PDF is a mess like all Fuji books except the disassembly ones. I cannot realise what exactly it sais as the tutorial mixes operating systems and does not put them apart and clear.

Lousy as usual.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

i have installed the C2 software on my C4/C5 pc, and it work perfeckt but when i

shared the printer and tried to print from an network pc, then i can´t select any print size on then network pc

I can only select the dummy print size.

does anyone have any suggestions on what i am doing wrong.