PAPER CONDITION set up

nash

Hi I'm new to the group and the fairly new to the  frontier so bear with me but I guess my first few questions would be does the cond. set up print visualy appear to obviously out of balance? If so Light, dark color shift? and also I will asum that your control strips are plotting fine. Is this the Master paper set up or a paper cond. set up? Is this a new paper type or the same old same old and all of a sudden you have an issue?

Does the test print visualy appera out of balance? Also have you run a control strip? We need to rule out processer issues then work on the front end with possable exposure issues etc. Thats the easiest next step then go from there. If it visualy appears out of balance and the control strip is fine then there ould be exposure issuesIf it doesnt the the densitimiter may be out of calabration ( unlikely) but take it one step at a time, confirm control strip. Also try a shut down and restarte stranger things have happened.

go to se2 in set up and maintaince. password 7777 goto paper condition set up and intialize you master paper and do a new series of upkeeps. This will reset your paper and clear the data from history. Consider it a fresh start. You will then do the same with all of your other papers. 4 to 5. sets per max.

my upkeep prints looks okay

i tried psr pump output and no psr is pumping out so i`ve drained the psr rep tank cleaned and washed the filter and retanked the psr rep, i can see the pump working but still can`t get any psr out of  the nozzle, could it be an air lock if so how can i resolve this

Sounds like there is a problem with your pump.

1) Is it leaking around the bellows.

2) Inside the connector is a poppet valve. If its gone , the solution falls back into the pump.

PSR is corosive because of the clorhine, ous staff add half the amount and clean the tanks more often. :)

AOM ??  After installing a new AOM I need only one upkeep.  (before betweeen 5 ore 10)  Upkeep in the morning when you starting the machine is not a good idea, according to Fuji.  Paper can be cold, the inviorment is cold ore warm. Better is it to run the upkeep after one or two hours.