KPK G4 Windows Embedded user and pass

Luis Zarate

Hello, this forum is helpuful, I will ask if somebody knows de Kodak Picture Kiosk G4 Windows Embedded User and password, my problem is because I had installed KPK V.2 but a day the kiosk cant start and I try to run backups and none works after and error on a retoration of a backup the next restar the kiosk ask me in the windows xp embedded the user and passwod of it, somebody knows about this info, Thank you so much.  :)

Thank you Mike, so that means each kiosk could have different pass, but my problem could be big, none backup in my kiosk can run it show me a blue window error when I login F11 I could login as Guest but I cant modify or install anything, the problem are that I dont have any KPK instaled because a problem with kpk v.2 so I think i have to reinstall all windows embedded format them with a special cd that kodak has, Im trying to get that cd but is so difficult here in mexico. thank you for your help

Yes it will ghost onto xp machine. No there is no hidden menuto ghost the machine. You would need a program toghost. I use truimage. I have the software availabe for you as well if needed. I wouldn't ghost a win2000 to winxp though. The G3 with win2000 is much slower than the G3 with xp

Yes it will ghost onto xp machine. No there is no hidden menuto ghost the machine. You would need a program toghost. I use truimage. I have the software availabe for you as well if needed. I wouldn't ghost a win2000 to winxp though. The G3 with win2000 is much slower than the G3 with xp

check for PM thx a lot