Leagal action against KIS. Please help

ralphmalph

I will filing a suite against KIS in upcoming months I can not get into details.

If you have a situation where the LCD has shown the 24 pixel line and has effected your business PLEASE email me your story and info.

If you have a 15XX series and the LCD has not gone yet it WILL and KIS can not replace it leaving your machine scrap.  So please follow this thread for when your LCD fails and contact me.

thanks

Way to go, Ralphie!! I don't have that problem with my machine, but too many times manufacturers put out a product and it turns into scrap and they leave you holding the bag. They need to be concerned about us, thier customers, and do the right thing and support us.  best of luck with your lawsuit.

ralphmalph,

I think in some countries Kis service is not as good as it would.

Here, in Europe (Spain), I know that a shop owner had some problems

in his last replacement of LCD, but technician told me that now

is solved (in 1 week maximum).

Hope you solve yours

Studio01

Hi studio. They are not replacing LCD's maybe this shops LCD issue was different.

I have 24 pixel line and no resolution. They keep sending me LCD's with 24pixel lines as replacements. Now they are telling me there is no timetable for a working LCD ???? I paid 80,000 for this machine, this is unacceptable

Hi Studio

I hope this is true. I would be 100% happy with a working LCD. I had to buy a 1670 in the meantime set us back a few $$.  I just had the 800ohn resistor put in and the 1550 is back up as of a few days ago.  

I am hoping I get the LCD I paid for or at least a refund on my deposit.