Dks 1550 problems

Dks1550

Dear all i am new in this Forum

I have a some problems with Dks 1550 machine last week my machine software correpted i load software. and Thi prints come with small lining so anybody have a any idea please help me for PRNU Procedur. If i put From Other same machine PRNU its Ok ??????? Or any Other machine Perametars are suported My machine ??????

What is procedure for PRNU And Pizzo set in 1550 machine ?

Please help me Thanks In Advance

uniformity PRNU (Pixsl No Response Uniformity)

in SU between the code DKS 1500 set / in tab that PRNU then pull lorder PRNU prender 3 times the mesh sheet (sight) without external pousiere free cloth with no trace of Chemistry

blow the dust on the glass scaner scaner must be clean

start a prescan is select a rectangle with the gray pattern

then the fair Scane filing is automatically generated and copied into D :/

computes the key becomes available

calculates the launch PRNU

then make a new sights PRNU choisire the pattern for the most representative contunier

Dear all friends

I using Fuji Cristal Paper and Kodak chemistry. Only Glossy paper This problem No problem with a matt paper what is the problem possibality ? The company technician says need to change the MSB and The MSB cost Is wery High. so if anybody have a Idea for this problem please help me.

Thanks In advance

I find it very strange that it come out only on the gloss paper but on the matt no. I use Kodak chemistry and also Kodak paper. In my 26 years experience in photographic printing I saw that problem once a long time ago and it was a chemistry problem. Make sure you do not have any type of contamination.

• 3 weeks later...

benachour - forgot to say that it must be done several times and each time all dust, hairs and other dirt traces must be removed from the scanned picture... usually full PRNU procedure takes over 8h.

Dks1550 - clean the racks - and do it seriously, really seriously. Could also be a problem with entering rolls from BL/FIX rack - either dirty either used up.

usually full PRNU procedure takes over 8h.

This is not correct, even with the NEW LCD without PRNU file on the CD from the factory, starting from scratch does not last more then 1h Max.

It is off course very important to have very good and uniform flatbed scanner with clean glass on both sides, but also it is important to print black 20x30 paper to cover the PRNU test photo before scanning specially with the papers which have gold paper manufacturer sign on the back as this will influence the scanned image.

perfect state flatbed scanner is a dream :) Dust will be always annoying.

I will not argue with you about time - I know service has his own "fast way" procedure either experience.

It does not change fact that it looks quite similar to  the chemistry problem caused by racks.

• 2 weeks later...