Line on photo

jjfury

yes I know but the problem is that here in Malta we are with out an agent now due that closed down 2 years ago. I do not know what to do. I am really depressed now. here in Malta we have 2 machines one system 80 and system 89. My is system 89. I have read your forum allot these last 4 days and now i notice that my problem is called 24 pixel line.

I checked if i have that resistor and I can see that there is. I am still running on ver 4.0lx. I had this machine for 5 years and I never had any big problems with it only some racks and drying problems and some graphic card problem but who dose not have some, I am very happy with the quality .

Now this problem 24 pixel line came on. I do not know what to do. it comes out mostly on the 8x12 now but I am afraid it will come more often on the other sizes. when I switch off the machine and on again it will go.

Yes the heat has some effect, but this is construction problem on the end.

On the newer models like DKS3 this problem is not existing and one reascon could be that on the DKS3 LCD there are two transistors screwed on the aluminium plate which holds the LCD which are giving the LCD constant temperetaure (about 50 C).

This is just my conclusion, but beside that maybe some other changes are done.

Mr pskaro,

So when you are saying that the DKS3 sovled the problem of the 24 pixel line but are they using the same unit like the system 89 ,80 etc? or they changed completely ? The  two transistors that they are screwed on the aluminium plate which holds the LCD you ment that there is the one that we have in the same place the resistor that all talk about   plus  they put an another one on another place? Can you tell me were they put this other resistor please maybe we try to do that? Please

Good morning,

I'm from Leon (Spain)

I have a system 89 also

24 pixels and I have the problem line

I want to contact with alertoff for new LCD but this still did not answer.

I do not know if you can buy a new LCD EPSON matrix.

I disassemble the lcd but not fix it.

I also need help

If you solve it tell me how you did. thanks

but are they using the same unit like the system 89 ,80 etc? or they changed completely ? The  two transistors that they are screwed on the aluminum plate which holds the LCD you ment that there is the one that we have in the same place the resistor that all talk about   plus  they put an another one on another place? Can you tell me were they put this other resistor please maybe we try to do that? Please

It is completely new LCD unit, and this two transistor are probably there to make it more stable in the future, anyway that was my guess only.

But yesterday on off my colleges in Croatia tried the solution mentioned by Brazilian technician (trainer) to put 800ohm 1%, (actually as he did not find 800ohms he putted two 1.6kohm in parallel) resistor in the place off the 1.3kohm after the lines appeared again, and that solved the line problem for some time. The colleague from Brazil estimate that it would help for 1 year maybe.

Friends,

To solve this problem, need to replace the msb, if you have already placed the resistor 1.3 k 1%.

However, if you not want to replace the MSB, replace the resistor 1.3 k 1% resistor with a smaller: 800 Ohms 1%.

Rebuild the Piezo and Uniformity.

Will solve for 1 year.

Thanks Bianchi for this tip ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hii friends ..plz suggest me wil i upgrade my dks750 to dks 1515 .. I am happy with existing dks 750 but due to paper sizes like i can not print 4x6 on 6inch width paper or 3.5x5 on 5inch paper ..thats why i want to upgrade machine  .. Plz friends tell me will i upgrade machine or not ...thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...