DKS 750 SCSI Driver WinXP

Foto Richter

Hello guy's

I have a problem with our DKS750 Minilap-System. The Mainboard is brocken, after then I installed a new one. The harddisk and Windows XP SP1 are the same. Now one of the SCSI-cards are unknown by windows xp sp1. Two Adaptec AHC xx are right installed but the third one for the chemie missed the driver :-(. Have someone a hardware-SCSI-driver for installation or the name of these card?

Some Windows-System-Tool's called PLX Technologies PCI9050?! Can this be right?  

Operating System: Windows XP SP1

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Foto Richter

Thank's for the fast answer. This is the right one :) Now the sys-file is in the system32-folder and all registy notes are included. But windows has already the same unknown card-driver. Now I want install this driver manualy in windows, but windows need a *.inf-file. Do you have some file?

Thanks you

best reagards

Foto Richter

No, this is all I have, but it should be OK, because this Setup.bat also adds the service for the cicclone card so no inf file is necessary  ;)

This is the part off the cicclone.ini file which register new service for the cicclone card, but it is done automaticly after the setup.bat is started as that is the part off the setup.bat batch file.

"\Registry\Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Cicclone"

Off course the restart is necessary to be done after that ;)