Dks 1710 vs fuji 370

imi

Hii friends .. Sorry for taking ur time but plz i need ur advice ..

I need to upgrade my machine from dks 750 to higher .. I am getting two running machines dks 1710 and fuji 370 ..

Obviously 1710 is expensive than frontier due to size output 12x18 but i really need to know how much reliable is dks 1710  ..

I am not keen on size output of machine but the thing i want to know if i am buying this machine for more price than frontier , am i taking right step or am trying my luck ...

can this machine give a tough competition to fuji frontier print quality ....

You guys are much knowing and i hope for sincere reply ... Plz plz reply sincerly as i have fuji and noritsu machines in competition

thanks .. Waitng for replies    

I'd prefer laser printers. Frontier 370 has laser printer and DKS3 exposition is made using LCD ( with micromovements ) and LED light source. The same technology is used in digital carriers and Chinese minilabs. Otherwise Kiss minilab is not so old as Fuji 370. So decide yourself - Fuji will have better print quality and bigger printing size, but it will be older ( electronics, mechanical parts ) than Kiss DKS3. Similar price you can buy older Noritsu minilabs ( QSS30 or even QSS33 ), but printing size will be smaller than Fronier 370.

The big advantage is that all size of prints, printed with laser printers, have the same dpi rate. In prints with LCD dpi depends on size - bigger size less dpi rate on prints. Also laser printers have better uniformity on the prints, because the same laser beam goes to the whole print. It is not in LCD printers. Here uniformity depends on light source, LCD, glasses and etc.

Upfront to you personally make a thomas sabo jewellery towards the ought report, be thomas sabo australia sure you most likely have determined in the exceptional kind created by bracelet and clasp inside of your situation personally.But getting certainly one of these amazing most important pal just is just not an straightforward occasion.Even when inside the correct time you do not have to fearfulness irrespective of whether the receiver will require to it or else you can't. These presents have generally showed supernatural power to get an excellent offer a bit more intimacy amid the consumers.

This sort of Tiffany jewelry will help you to handle this move target. Any person thomas sabo charms australia will get married, they certainly need to get an exceptionally memento. It is going to also allow them to memorize the primary time. This couple of tiffany bracelet is been known for its simple and easy but fashionable line, and it can be noted to be the favorite on this series.The compilation of rings comprise content, colourful and funky instant of fruits shapes. Additionally the ring is put together as inspiration of cocktails. You cannot say everyone seems to be ready to afford this. Nevertheless the world wide web is opposite as net residences some top low cost time.

It's not so problematic to be able to prefer a item of trend tiffany thomas sabo jewellery jewelry ring seeing as your engagement rings. It is really confirmed to that it is the most prestigious marriage ceremony rings during the world. There arrive a good number of significant occasions in our lives where exactly giving presents has become an absolute will want to. Understanding which means you choose you might be scheduling to inquire her to marry you, the following tiffany rings are your favorite range for you for all those would be the symbol of love. Roy talked about his degenerative knees with group doctors Thursday subsequent to which the decision was made, according to Timberland boots mens a report with the Oregonian.

Previous Blazer Martell Webster, now with Minnesota, wrote thomas sabo charms on his social networking Twitter internet page: "B Roy the league just missing a legend.If Roy does files for medical related retirement his salary would not rely versus Portland's salary cap once an individual year.These are typically really elegant watches. You may fall in appreciate with all the search with the watches. The watches are so cozy you'll likely forget you will be putting on a single. You do not need to order something that is fake. Lots of people provide watches that aren't actual. This perfect style accessory is often in need and a lot of families comprehend it. Many of these people today will check out to get benefit of this and use it for his or her unique profitable gain and get over on others.

Hey friends ... Hope you all are enjoyng christmas holidays ... Thanks for replies and specially thanks to minilab service for discussing a lot ... Just a one point i need to know now,  lets talk  only  about quality ... If a print ( 4x6 to 8x12 ) is printed on both machines can we diffrentiate with naked eyes ... If we can compare approx how many percent it differs ... Friends i need a lot of suggestion .... Thanks nd cheers

hello friends,  so how many of you guys spend christmas holidays ...

is it true on kis machines it is an headace to switch paper brand like frm kodak to fuji or vice versa ... i have seen on fuji nd noritsu they just print paper setup , calibrates in two or three steps until densitometer stables the filtration , contrast etc

why is external densitometer like xrite being purchased by kiss machine owners on ebay ..

plz i need some light on this issue ...

thanks

Thanks captian dks .... This was great detail about paper response by you .. You deserve a captian ship....

One question plz... Which part of paper setup is to be  measured by xrite densitometer .. Is it only grey portion on sensitivity or both grey and white on sensitivty ... I want to switch paper from kodak to fuji .. Plz explan it .. I have dks1 ..

Both has to be measured as this new measured values will become a new calibration target values which then has to be entered in the Densitometar calibration settings as a new reference values, and after that you have to do densitometar calibration procedure followed by measuring procedure to verify that new calibration is in +-3 value from ones written (new ones read by X-Rite) on the calibration paper setup print ;)