1.3 resistor on system 89

jjfury

We have put the resistor 1.3 well actually it was there but it was disconnected and there was a jumper and we connected. The 24 pixel line left but we have these lines that we cannot get them off. We have tried the prezo and the prnu  and they are still there . Can anyone help us please how to get them off these lines please?

Dear colleague, if your card is out of the jumper, then it's time to put the jumper.

If you have already had this procedure done and piezo prnu and then has two outputs: change your MSB or decrease the value of the resistor can be exchanged for 800 ohms.

After redo the piezo and the prnu.

good luck.

The flicker settings has its on menu and it is completly different then piezzo settings.

Change the flicker value to -2 then it is now and print some gray or uniform image.

Keep changing the value until the result is satisfied.

There is more technical way to do it, but this is easier to explaine  ;)

We did put the 800 0hms and it seems ok now , hopefully it gives me 1 years I hope :) . What i would like to know is ,  the 800 ohms giving more current then if I put 1.3k? on the lcd or less? Which one is giving less current on the Less? OR which one is making the LCD to use more current?

I thank you very much for your help you gave me it was very use full.

• 3 weeks later...