DKS 1550 scaner image

sotomo

Hi All,

Just like to have some advices on the scan results on my 120 film images. What casue the blue/ green band on the bottom of the images. Especially underexposed images. The scanner is the scsi model not the Later PRO. I have another issue with the Pro which is USB. I need a board for it.

Thanks heaps

• 1 month later...

Hey there Sotomo,

I've had this problem also ones, but first I need to know if you have this issue with all of your gates ?

If so then you're having problems with your CCD inside your scanner.

Please give me more info about using the other gates and if your having the same prob.

Best Regards,

Wallie

• 3 months later...

Hi

Wallie, the probelm only on 120 size neg or trannies. Other sizes, 135, APS are great.

Any suggestion about this problem and how to fix?

Thanks

Sorry taking a long time to log on here again because I went side track to find another scanner parts for the USB version. If I can fix this SCIS scanner then I dont need the USB parts.

And Hi Ridge, Thank you fro your reply. It seems your experience is similar to mine. How did you fix your problems?

Cheers. Thank you everyone

Tom

• 1 year later...

"And Hi Ridge, Thank you fro your reply. It seems your experience is similar to mine. How did you fix your problems?
Cheers. Thank you everyone"

Still the same fault, no fix for that..? Wallie please continue..!!

Just scanned about 100 old 120-negatives and some are good but others i have to scan with my flatbed scanner and that takes time, but no visible banding..=(