DKS 1710 command level

edward

Good day to everybody,

Please help me to to simplify our problem. the message is, SOURCE PAPER TRANSPORT BOARD TIMEOUT OF STARTING RACK, SO PAPER EVACUATION FAILED. SOURCE ( ERROR) SOURCE TRANSPORT BOARD, COMMAND LEVEL.

We already checked and removed all paper jammed, cleaned and check paper feeder.

I thankful whop can give technical advice with our dks 1710.  

found out that there is no power output to the tank board pcb. that's why the rack motor not functioning. temporarily we connect seperate power supply to rack motor. power supply used to the rack motor is came from computer power supply. Now machine is working al least for the meantime. thanks very much to all of you out there. Happy happy New year.

• 1 month later...

I Also have the same problem on DKS 1610.  Rack motor power output on tank board is missing.  This is the second that this happens to me.  Previously I replaced tank board and the problem was fixed, but I will not pay another $8000 for a new tank board.

Everthing works fine it is just the rack motor that is not getting power.

• 2 weeks later...

To Sir Malacal,                                                                                                                                                                                

good day to you and to everyboby. mucho gracia for the technical information. I just want to raise another question if you encounter different frequency or speed of Rack motor with actual printing and paper set up. hope to give me some idea.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
found out that there is no power output to the tank board pcb. that's why the rack motor not functioning. temporarily we connect seperate power supply to rack motor. power supply used to the rack motor is came from computer power supply. Now machine is working al least for the meantime. thanks very much to all of you out there. Happy happy New year.

hi, I have the same problem on the same machine.

sorry for being dumb, but can you tell me where exactly 'rack motor' located?

I am new to photo business and sorry for dumb question again. =)

thank you!