DKS 1550 spare parts

Lexu

They are very expensive here in the USA. I would build your own. It is less expensive and not that hard to do. I have rebuilt many over the years, just order a spring and busing kit for all your racks. Then start ordering all the rollers and change-out old for new. If the side panel holding the rollers is cracked or just very worn. Those two can be ordered and replaced.

The last time I was given a quote for racks was in 2007. At that time it was over $800 us for one rack. That price was quoted by DKS when they sold their own parts. They have gone up in cost after Integra took over parts here in the USA. Most all their parts have doubled in price!!!! So, rebuilding is the way to go here in the USA.

Lexu,

Perhaps I can help because recently one customer had tourn down his DKS 1550 into parts to backup his 2nd unit in another shop.

1) let us know WHY you need all racks ? do you want dryer rack also.

2) Which country are you from ?

I am from Asia - Hong Kog.

Lexu,

Perhaps I can help because recently one customer had tourn down his DKS 1550 into parts to backup his 2nd unit in another shop.

1) let us know WHY you need all racks ? do you want dryer rack also.

2) Which country are you from ?

I am from Asia - Hong Kong.    <-    (sorry for typo in my previous message)

Hey,

I need new racks because the rolles in mine ar swollen and very diform and it blockes very often. it starts to be annoying. after 1000 pictures that are ok it starts tu bend, scratch the pictures in the racks.. so i want to buy new ones with new everything. how much are they in hong kong? do you have a supplier or something ? In romania (where i live) they don't have new racks.. the company from whom i bought the minilab doesn't sell parts and no other company does that.

Lexu,

you didn't mention you need  [ NEW ] racks in your first message.  What I was talking are USED Racks being removed from Strip-down machine.  Sorry.

By the way, buying racks can be expensive .... the freight to Romania could be even higher due to size and weight.

Since your know the problem that [ Rollers swollen ].... you should buy rollers, bushings etc.  to fix your jamming racks......more savings I strongly believe.

If there is more you can I can help, plesae PM (Private Message) me.

Thanks for the reply

I bought 1 year a go from cehia i think a new bleach fix rack for 400 euros, that is 500 - 600 us dollars. buying new rolles and new side pannels i think it goes beyond 600 dollars. the contact in cehia that i had died (God bless him) and it was a new rack with everything new. I wrote so many messages to so many persons and contact around the internet i must forgotten to write new. sorry. can you get me in touch with a supplier from hong kong ? i heard that are very cheap. I will handle with the transport. i just need a supplier.

Thanks a lot davidlam

To davidlam and Lexu...who is your supplier in Hong Kong for rollers??? Can you please give me a contact. I'm always looking for rollers and I change out all mine every year. We print around 20,000 images a week. I know these racks like the back of my hand like most DKS owners.

Lexu, if you think you can't rebuild them yourself. Try asking someone who has a DKS near you that would give you a hand. If you can't find anyone or you don't want to try doing it yourself. I would be happy to help you, maybe by Skype or email. Just let me know if you have any questions just email me.

Best Regards

Thanks Heil,

i know how to asamble them, and if i don't i will ask you or check the service manual. the only help is with the parts. where can i order them? NEW i mean. Where are you from heil? can you pm me wuth an id? messenger or skype everything? i have a minilab for 2 years and i just started to make a name for myself and i want to ask you about the labs. thanks a lot.. ps : i still need a supplier contact :).

@ Lexu...we are in Lewistown, PA and Commerce, GA USA. Corporate DKS Kis is 45 mins away from us in GA. All parts for the usa come out of Raleigh, NC threw Integra.

What about davidlam? Doe's he have a connection in Hong-Kong? I have a son in Bratislava, Slovakia, who could ask around about parts in central Europe if needed.

I have an updated parts number for the rollers if needed for USA with the original parts numbers from Kis DKS to match them up.

What tanks are you going to do?

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

I need all the racks for my DKS beside Bleach fix. i Need all the wash racks and developer one. How much does it cost in the usa each ? I would appreciate if you could send me a contact for europe for spare parts. Beside the racks i will need some other parts like the green laggers or i don't know you call them, etc..

Thaks a lot,

Alexandru Ion

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...